Suders Art Store began in 1924 when John Suder Sr. purchased a frame shop, Bittelmeyer's, at 1331 Vine St. in Cincinnati and changed the name to Suders. Primarily a frame shop and gallery at first, art materials were eventually added to accommodate the local artists who came to the store to sell their paintings.
In 1931 the store moved a few doors down the street to 1309 Vine St. where it remains to this day. The art materials have grown and crowded out the artwork, but the framing services remain.
We have discounts for art students, teachers and professional artists.